Amplify Gaming Clan
We have moved go to http://www.amplifygaming.com/forums and make an account on there if you haven't yet.
Amplify Gaming Clan
We have moved go to http://www.amplifygaming.com/forums and make an account on there if you haven't yet.

Amplify Gaming Xbox 360 Clan for Ages 16+

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Please register on our new site http://www.amplifygaming.com/forums
Top posters
AGC Amplify (1198)
Charlie Squad practices and scrims I_vote_lcapCharlie Squad practices and scrims I_voting_barCharlie Squad practices and scrims I_vote_rcap 
aGermanHero (878)
Charlie Squad practices and scrims I_vote_lcapCharlie Squad practices and scrims I_voting_barCharlie Squad practices and scrims I_vote_rcap 
AGC Chucknorris (724)
dust 88 bunny (687)
JineteDeViento (660)
CroHellMan (647)
Brynneybaby14 (644)
U NEED A ELLL (572)
Riddler (549)
pr3d4tor snake (465)
Latest topics
» We have moved
Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 5:07 pm by AGC Amplify

» Charlie squad
Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:29 pm by Showtymespence

» Charlie Squad practices and scrims
Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:49 am by WKI Amplify

» Delta Squad Idea thread...
Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 10:59 am by J3ST3R XD

» Kunze5's Delta Squad signup
Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 12:23 am by Reflex Op

» Charlie Squad is Recruiting!
Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 12:34 am by cableguy666

» Echo Squad
Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:20 pm by XperiuM

» Charlie Squad suggestions
Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 7:35 pm by cableguy666

» Charlie Squad looking for captain
Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 6:52 pm by pr3d4tor snake

Charlie Squad practices and scrims

Go down 
+5
Showtymespence
dust 88 bunny
JustinGamez
cableguy666
Tiran1707
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tiran1707
Major
Major
Tiran1707

Charlie Squad practices and scrims Empty
PostSubject: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 8:18 pm

Every week I will be hosting training and scrims. I plan on doing these Friday and Saturday. Friday will be at 10am EST and Saturday will be at 7pm EST. I would like everyone to attend atleast 1 of these per week. If you can't make either one it is ok, but if you miss two weeks in a row I will have to replace you. I'm not trying to be harsh, but missing 4 in a row makes me think you are not committed. If you can't make it to these practices because of work or something to that degree we can work something out, but be sure to get in touch with me or dust 88 bunny in advance.
Back to top Go down
cableguy666
Corporal
Corporal
cableguy666

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 10:17 pm

ok i will be there just to make sure it would be 1pm pst on friday and 10 pst on sat right
Back to top Go down
JustinGamez
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:05 am

Well, the restaurant Biz sucks.. So I can't make friday or saturday, should go thursday at 10 est Wink
Back to top Go down
JustinGamez
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:06 am

If i'm technically allowed in yet. lol
Back to top Go down
Tiran1707
Major
Major
Tiran1707

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 11:51 am

Sorry Justin. For now you can't join because you have to complete your trial phase of recruitment. If you want you can still practice and scrim with me until you can join the squad.
Back to top Go down
Tiran1707
Major
Major
Tiran1707

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:27 am

Friday practice changed to 1 pm EST.
Back to top Go down
cableguy666
Corporal
Corporal
cableguy666

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:06 pm

sorry i couldnt make the practice today i am going to make sat for sure
Back to top Go down
JustinGamez
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:21 pm

yeah I'll be a corp. soon anyhow, just waiting for my 7 days
Back to top Go down
dust 88 bunny
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
dust 88 bunny

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 10:37 pm

haha cable guy, you`re not the only one.. no one showed up tonight either
Back to top Go down
Tiran1707
Major
Major
Tiran1707

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 11:22 pm

Weekly practices and scrims are being put on hold for now. I will update this thread when the practices and scrims start again.
Back to top Go down
Showtymespence
Corporal
Corporal
Showtymespence

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 10:42 am

can i reserve a spot as a recruit ? i think im almost over with my trial period, played with multiple IOs and all that stuff
Back to top Go down
Tiran1707
Major
Major
Tiran1707

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:03 pm

Post that you would like to join when you are corporal in the Charlie Squad thread, and we will do our best to hold the spot for you.
Back to top Go down
JustinGamez
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:06 pm

This question being for when I'm a corporal, are the times still going to be friday and saturday only for scrims and practice? I have work :/
Back to top Go down
Tiran1707
Major
Major
Tiran1707

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 4:40 pm

They will probably change. Once we get the squad more populated, we will have a squad meeting and discuss times.
Back to top Go down
Showtymespence
Corporal
Corporal
Showtymespence

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 6:11 pm

ok cool, i talked to dust bunny about it and played with her a few times btw and im free quite a bit
Back to top Go down
Tiran1707
Major
Major
Tiran1707

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:33 am

We have a few more people in the squad now, and I would like to do atleast one practice soon. Everyone please post days and times when they are usually online. I will look at them all and decide which day will be best for everyone.
Back to top Go down
dust 88 bunny
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
dust 88 bunny

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 3:46 pm

I am available monday to friday after 7:30 pm EST until 9:30 pm EST [i have shift work, so some days it might be earlier if need be] and saturday and sunday before 9 am EST and after 7:30 EST until the wee hours.
Back to top Go down
stodgynickel
Corporal
Corporal
stodgynickel

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:14 pm

I'm good most of the time except this week since I forgot my Xbox plug at my cuzins and I'm not going there till Sunday
Back to top Go down
Showtymespence
Corporal
Corporal
Showtymespence

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:36 pm

monday - thursday 5pm-11pm MOST of the time ( i have work and school and a social life lmaoo but still most of the time is cool)
friday - 5pm-like 3am saturday lol (still friday though, i go out a bit)
saturday - 10am-11 ( sometimes i work 6-10 saturday)
sunday 3pm-11pm
Back to top Go down
dust 88 bunny
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
dust 88 bunny

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:37 pm

showty, what time zone are you in?
Back to top Go down
Showtymespence
Corporal
Corporal
Showtymespence

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 6:51 pm

lol we talked about this, look at my GT (:
Back to top Go down
aiiR13
Recruit
Recruit
aiiR13

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:43 pm

Im free from anytime between 4 and 10 on weekdays except wednesday and saturdays and sundays im free most of the day but i think golf starts next week so i wont be able to get on till 6
Back to top Go down
cableguy666
Corporal
Corporal
cableguy666

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:10 am

any day and time until i get a job lol
Back to top Go down
Bordereau
Corporal
Corporal
Bordereau

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:56 am

I'm avaliable friday night from 9:00 PM to 12:00Pm, saturday pretty much all day except when I go out to eat lunch or dinner, sunday all day until like probably around 5:30 PM (thats when I go back to my school). And btw guys I'm in the PST timezone.
Back to top Go down
cableguy666
Corporal
Corporal
cableguy666

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 2:14 am

lol so am i in pst
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Charlie Squad practices and scrims   Charlie Squad practices and scrims Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Charlie Squad practices and scrims
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next